NEO Flux aims to be the first lightweight C# NEO API server
AllCode has started publishing to our neo-flux github repository.
AllCode started working on neo-flux after incurring pain with neo-python due to neo-python’s requirement that the NEO production or test blockchain be synchronized in order to make use of it. neo-flux is based upon on the City of Zion project, neo-lux.
What does neo-flux currently do
– This project aims to be the first lightweight C# NEO API server, which can be installed and used right away without requiring synchronizing with the NEO Production Blockchain. If you have any experience using neo-python, you’ll understand the benefit of not having to synchronize.
– All transactions can be securely processed without having open wallets on the server. All of the other NEO server apps require an existing wallet to remain open.
– Each operation rotates to a different RPC node. All of the other NEO apps stick to the most recent working RPC node.
– RPC Nodes are checked before performing operations on them. Slow, dead, or otherwise unreachable nodes are discarded, so, the server is always connected to working fast RPC nodes.
– Gracefully handles failed transactions by using up configurable retries spread out over a configurable timespan.
– Ability to close the server to ensure selected clients can use it, which gives us control for specific products.
– Easy to use, JSON focused API
– Configured with NEO RPC Nodes that work. If you don’t understand why you need to make use of different seed nodes then please see Configuring the NEO-GUI and NEO-LUX to use different NEO Seed Nodes
– Support for additional pools of NEO RPC Nodes including the AllCode Test Network
What neo-flux will do
– Check heights
– Support logged in users
– Monitoring UI